ISF European Streetlifting Championship 2019 (+Weighted Pull-Ups & Dips)
Date and Venue
- Date: December 14-15, 2019.
Venue: Russia, Moscow.
- Schedule of weighing and lifts will be made based on preliminary applications and will be available from December 07, 2019 on the official website of the federation: https://streetlifting.ru/en/euro2019, and on the Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/streetlifting.
Entry form for competition
- Preliminary applications are NECESSARY.
The application deadline is December 07, 2019 (inclusive). Online registration form on official website of event: https://euro.streetlifting.ru/en/pay/
The entry fee will increase every month.
- In October – single lift – 2000 RUR (32 $). Double lifts – 3500 RUR (56 $). Three lifts or more – plus 1000 RUR (16 $) for one nomination.
- In November – single lift – 2250 RUR (36 $). Double lifts – 3750 RUR (60 $). Three lifts or more – plus 1250 RUR (20 $) for one nomination.
- In December – single lift – 2500 RUR (40 $). Double lifts – 4000 RUR (64 $). Three lifts or more – plus 1500 RUR (24 $) for one nomination.
- Athletes who have submitted applications and paid the entry fee may refuse to participate in the competition by writing to e-mail email@example.com.
If the refusal is received:
- – in October – cashback in full;
- – in November – with a deduction of a commission of 1000 RUR (16 $);
- – until December 07 (inclusive) – with a deduction of a commission of 1500 RUR (24 $);
- – after December 07 – money is not refunded.
Athletes who wish to correct the nominations and / or their number directly on the day of weighing and registering pay a fine of 1000 RUR (16$).